Careers and professional development training
The following CHASE Career and Professional development training opportunities are available to all Arts and Humanities research students at Birkbeck.
Further details about each of the sessions below, and information about how to register, is available here.
Designing and delivering effective presentations
- 3rd and 4th May, Open University Camden campus, room 2BC (3rd May) and room 1 (4th May) [two full days]
Hands-on media training
- 8th and 9th May, Goldsmiths, Richard Hoggart Building, room 307 [two full days]
Being an effective tutor
- 10th May, Birkbeck, Malet Street, room 415 [one full day]
Mock academic interview session
- 14th May, SOAS, Room G51 [afternoon] and 23rd May, SOAS, Room 4429 [morning]
Impact and research communication skills
- 22nd June, Birkbeck, Malet Street, Room 253 [one full day]