#vitaehangout: Making the most of PhD placements
Tuesday 20 March at 12-1pm
Preparations are underway for a #vitaehangout ‘Making the most of PhD placements‘ which takes place on Tuesday 20 March at 12-1pm GMT.
The panel represents different perspectives ranging from those who have undertaken a placement to an institutional and funders view.
- Steve Colburn, Consortium for the Humanities and the Arts South-East England (CHASE)
- Ysabel Gerrard, University of Sheffield – placement at Microsoft
- Rob Hardwick, Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Rob Keegan, South West Doctoral Training Partnership (SWDTP)
- Sarah Middle, Open University/CHASE – placement at the British Library
How to take part
The informative lunch hour will be a useful and effective investment of time. It’s very easy to take part, just register your interest and you will be emailed a live YouTube link nearer the time in readiness for the event. Questions can be posted before or during the event for the panel to answer.